The organisationNADUVI is an online marketplace for home & living and one of the most promising start-ups of The Netherlands. NADUVI is only two years young and has already achieved incredible results, for which the organization has won several awards. NADUVI signed many top brands for her platform, seen the number of orders grow very fast and significantly and quickly expanded the team. Backed by a series A investment, the company grew into the biggest online home & living outlet of The Netherlands. The company works with more than 300 carefully selected top brands, including: Zuiver, Dutchbone, Rivièra Maison, Goossens and Riverdale. At the moment NADUVI launched her platform in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany and with their big ambition they expect to grow from Dutch start-up to an international scale -up. NADUVI is very ambitious and expects roll out of the platform throughout entire Europe and become one of the dominant players. The Head of Finance will help to steer this growth in the right direction and prepare the organization and its finance department for the next phase.
You will be part of the the leadership team, and you will facilitate further growth while enhancing financial stewardship, transparency, compliance and performance.
The ideal candidate
- Completed Master’s degree in Economics/Business Administration or related education. A post master (RA/RC) is considered to be a plus;
- At least 5- 8 years relevant work experience with strong experience in an international high growth environment, ideally experience within an international and multicultural environment;
- Ready for an end-responsible/business oriented finance role;
- Successful track record in change and improvement processes;
- Significant experience with financial analysis, modeling and business development;
- Performance driver of the company at all levels. Stimulating and driving teams to enhance performance of the company;
- Entrepreneurial, curious, energetic personality;
- Adaptive to growing business models;
- Proactive personality with a high energy level;
- Fluent in English.
The job profileThis is your chance to join one of the most successful and promising scale-ups of The Netherlands in an end-responsible finance role. As Head of Finance you will be responsible for setting up, improving, and managing the financial processes to set up a solid reporting and control structure. You will be part of the the leadership team, and you will facilitate further growth while enhancing financial stewardship, transparency, compliance and performance. In this role you will lead a growing team, currently six colleagues (finance lead, finance assistant, support and 3 interns). You have a clear vision on people, processes and systems. Furthermore you bring experience with setting up and implementing efficient finance processes including operational accounting processes, internal control, compliance and reporting. Since NADUVI is growing rapidly, the number of partners and transaction also grows. Therefore, an important asset is to maintain smooth financial administration processes. Besides your strong leadership, analytical and technical finance skills, the ideal candidate is change driven and brings an entrepreneurial mindset.
Heb je interesse?
Wil je meer weten over de functie of het uitgebreide functieprofiel ontvangen neem dan contact op met Wineke.