Leads.io is a fast-growing, technology-driven lead generation agency and has the vision of becoming the global leader in lead generation. Leads.io provides a one-stop-shop for companies looking for a scalable source of leads to grow their business. The group specialises in generating performance-based, high-quality leads through different online marketing channels. These include Google, Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, Native, Display, Pinterest, TikTok, NextDoor, and owned marketplaces such as GreenMatch, Boiler Guide, and Market-Inspector.
With a growth rate of 100% year on year and being one of the front runners in the market, Leads.io sees huge global potential (with focus on North-America and Europe) for shaping the future around a buy and build strategy (backed by Private Equity) alongside continuous, autonomous growth. Leads.io serves over 1000 clients worldwide and has 11 offices in the Netherlands, Canada, Australia, France, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, and the United Kingdom.
We think big, act fast and confidently pave the way for the future
The ideal candidate
- You have a completed a Master’s degree in Finance (e.g. Economics, Finance, Econometrics, Business Administration) including a post-graduation CPA/RA/RC/CMA degree;
- You are familiar with Dutch (financial/fiscal/statutory) setting, living in The Netherlands;
- 15+ years’ experience in multiple, (strategic) finance roles as well as prior CFO experience;
- You have international experience, working for an international operating organization, ideally with experience in North America;
- Successful track record in growing organizations. You have experience and affinity with further professionalizing operational processes and international teams, and know how to control and improve these;
- Experience with the implementation of ERP/Accounting software and how to optimize the use of Business Intelligence;
- Experience with Private Equity/ Venture Capital funded business is considered to be a plus;
- M&A / Transaction Services/ Strategy Consulting experience is considered to be a plus;
- You are analytically and conceptually strong and capable of quickly providing oversight and structure in complex situations. You are a strategic thinker, bring focus and set the right priorities;
- Fluent in English.
To further professionalize and expand the Leadership Team we are looking for a Group CFO. You are responsible for building, coaching and improving an international Finance team whilst at the same time optimizing and professionalizing the reporting, analyses and end-to-end processes. As the Group CFO, you have the following main priorities/objectives:
1. Act as a strategic business partner within the Leadership Team. Manage the international growth agenda including acquisition processes, integration and financing;
2. You continuously strive for a scalable high quality finance organization so that the growth of Leads.io can be managed properly;
3. Understand and adopt IT/Data Intelligence to simplify the complexities associated with rapid growth is very much on your shoulders in a high growth business.
Heb je interesse?
Wil je meer weten over de functie of het uitgebreide functieprofiel ontvangen neem dan contact op met Emile.