Finance Project Manager
As Driscoll’s continues to bring the most flavorful fresh berries to more consumers around the world, they must develop new capabilities to become more efficient, fend off agile competitors and take advantage of their global scale. Therefore they have developed a multi-year plan referred to as Driscoll’s Enterprise Business Applications (EBA) ecosystem The next step in Driscoll’s EBA framework is the deployment of a single-instance global Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) platform. A global ERP platform (ORACLE) supported by harmonized business processes will increase operating efficiencies, enhance cybersecurity, and enable Driscoll’s to perform at its peak using best-fit platforms worldwide. The implementation of this project will last throughout 2025 and is led by a global project team, which is divided in sub-teams per business unit.
Driscoll’s moved to Europe in 2010 and opened their EMEA headquarters in Breda. After working together with Berry’s garden for over 10 years, Driscoll’s acquired them last year which made their turnover of their EMEA office grow to over 2 billion.
The ideal candidate
- Completed a degree in the field of (Business) Economics;
- At least 6 years of relevant working experience as a Controller;
- Project Management experience within complex time critical projects (implementations/process improvements/ IT systems and/or integration projects);
- Experience with (global) ERP implementations, preferably in an international organization within the consumer products or agri sector;
- Analytically strong, you can understand information and draw conclusions from it. With this information you can make practical action plans for the next steps;
- Process and systematic, you can place the improvement in a structured process and make the right plans for the next steps
- You have the social skills to communicate at all levels of the company. Building strong relationships and networks both locally and internationally;
- Willing to travel occasionally (up to 20% domestic and international travel)
- Strong proficiency to communicate, persuade, engage and negotiate in English (additional Dutch, French, Spanish is a plus).
“At Driscoll’s people have the same team spirit and will-power to achieve great things; this is why people feel welcome in the company”
The job profile
As the Finance Project Manager (Track Lead) you are responsible for defining clear business objectives strategy as it relates to specific applications and cross-functional hand-offs for the Finance Function. To execute this strategy and achieve these objectives you need to manage a group of SMEs, Process Engineers (indirect reports) and diverse stakeholders across all levels of the organization. It is also your responsibility to manage the change and make sure the new ways of working are embedded in the organization.
In this role, you will lead, advise and make decisions to help the EBA implementation team provide technical expertise to identify, evaluate and develop systems and procedures that implement Finance process design and support Finance operations teams across all Finance areas. You will work closely with the business, Global Information Services and other functional teams (e.g. grower settlement). In addition to the regional accountability, you will also be accountable for the Global connection and partner closely with Global Track Leads and other relevant Finance stakeholders.
Heb je interesse?
Wil je meer weten over de functie of het uitgebreide functieprofiel ontvangen neem dan contact op met Jurriaan.