Finance Integrations Lead
Everfield is a platform with a mission in acquiring, building and operating vertical market and specialist software companies, focused on continental European businesses. Everfield invests in and provides support and best practices to software companies in order for them to live up to their full potential by offering a very established approach to promote growth. We offer a full playbook to improve every aspect of a software company, with long-standing experience when it comes to growth, marketing & sales and software development direction. Further, we offer companies the ability to focus on their core functions and by assigning certain back-office functionalities to us in order to deliver growth and increased client acquisition.
Everfield is looking to be the leader in European vertical and specialist software solutions across myriad niche industries who provide mission critical applications, service, and support to their clients. It focuses on identifying companies that have their own IP and possess high-quality software solutions, such as mission-critical or value-added products tailored to a specific market (e.g. HR, finance/accounting, Enterprise Resource Planning, Customer Relationship Management Manufacturing Execution Systems). It often works with owners who are looking for a path toward succession or are seeking additional capital and strategic support to grow their businesses.
Everfield is private equity backed by Aquiline Capital Partners (“Aquiline”). Aquiline is a private investment firm based in New York and London that invests in businesses across the financial services and software sectors, specifically in insurance, financial technology, enterprise software, business services, credit, investment management and healthcare
The job profile
As the new Finance Integration Lead at Everfield, you will be a key part of the Finance Integrations team which will be established in 2023. You will play a crucial role in executing and overseeing the successful integration of acquired companies into our organisation. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure the seamless integration of financial processes, systems, and teams to achieve synergy and maximise the value of acquisitions.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop detailed integration plans for acquired companies, focusing on financial aspects such as accounting, reporting and budgeting;
- Oversee the integration of financial systems, ensuring a smooth transition and compatibility between the acquired company's financial systems and our organisation's infrastructure;
- Develop and improve key integration policies, tools and playbooks;
- Monitor integration implementation and report workstreams to fulfil objectives and deliverables;
- Intensive working relationships with central M&A and Operations;
- Establish and improve financial reporting processes to provide accurate and timely information on the financial performance of acquired companies post-integration;
- Develop and implement change management strategies to facilitate the integration process and minimize disruption to day-to-day operations.
“We believe our strategies enjoy a symbiotic relationship, developing unique relationship networks within the same industry. Our team looks to introduce cutting edge technologies to organizations who can deploy at scale and bring deeper market intel, insight and capability to each of our portfolio companies. We buy, build, and grow great software companies, at speed”
The ideal candidate
The position requires a self-starting personality that fits into an environment that is characterised by entrepreneurship. You will have the ability to manage many stakeholders across multiple, distinct different businesses in varying stages of maturity.
- The ideal candidate has a completed university education, supplemented with a further professional finance qualification (ACCA / CFA / CPA / CA / CIMA / others);
- The candidate will have at least 7 years’ experience within an international or complex environment and the right drive and ambition to make the difference;
- Solid understanding of financial operations, accounting principles and reporting requirements (IFRS);
- Proven experience in post-acquisition integration, joint ventures, or similar roles involving organizational integrations;
- The candidate must be fluent in English and additionally at least one of the following languages:
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex ideas and concepts to diverse audiences;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, working under tight deadlines;
- Ideally experience in fast growing Technology and SAAS types of companies;
- Able to travel internationally occasionally as required.
Above all, a great colleague, enthusiastic, approachable, honest, committed, result focused, a team player who wants to achieve the best results together
Heb je interesse?
Wil je meer weten over de functie of het uitgebreide functieprofiel ontvangen neem dan contact op met Tobias.