OrganizationSHV is a family-owned, decentralised company active in energy distribution, cash-and-carry wholesale, heavy lifting and transport activities, industrial services, animal nutrition and aquafeed, providing private equity, testing, inspection and certification (TIC) and exploration, development and production of oil and gas through its eight companies: SHV Energy, Makro, Mammoet, ERIKS, Nutreco, NPM Capital, Kiwa and ONE-Dyas. SHV employs more than 55,000 people and is present in 73 countries.
Net sales in 2021 amounted to € 20.0 billion. Their story is about people with the courage to care for what they do. How they do it. And the impact this has on others, on performance, and on the planet. Always looking ahead. They want to grow for the benefit of their shareholders and their employees as well as for the well-being of society and the environment in which we live and work. In this rapidly changing world, sustainability has to be integrated into the way we do business, targeting those areas where we can have the most impact. In doing this, they meet the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
Our story is about people with the courage to care for what we do. How we do it. And the impact this has on others, on performance, and on the planet. Always looking ahead. Always moving forwards.
The ideal candidate
- 15 years within Treasury and preferably last job in a director treasury role in a multibillion international company.
- Knowledge of treasury management systems and other treasury relevant IT solutions (dealing platforms, market info systems (Reuters/Bloomberg), etc)
- Academic degree
- Management and coaching skills and experience (direct and indirect)
- Strong “above average” cultural awareness, successful dealing with different cultures and stakeholders within SHV Holdings and Groups.
- Broad financial, accounting and control knowledge.
- Negotiating complex and large (multi- billion euro/USD) loan and facility agreements under high (time)pressure.
- Knowledge of asset based financing transactions.
The job profileSHV Holdings is looking for an entrepreneurial team focused Corporate Treasury Director who will ensures monitoring, planning, and managing cash flow and treasury activities to fund business activities in a manner consistent with company’s strategic business objectives. Making sure sufficient funding is available, for current and future needs, at minimum costs and minimum restrains at an overall SHV level. Balances risk & opportunities by means of identifying and applying several hedging strategies / initiatives, e.g. interest rates, currencies, net equity, pension funds devices, etc. Brings data savviness into the treasury community to get the most out of the existing team and Treasury infrastructures within SHV.
Heb je interesse?
Wil je meer weten over de functie of het uitgebreide functieprofiel ontvangen neem dan contact op met Rolf.