We are looking for an entrepreneurial CFO to join this sustainable scale-up. This company is on the eve of raising significant growth capital and has the technology and ambition to expand rapidly.
The new CFO will play a pivotal role in board of directors and will shape the future of the company in a broad, strategic- financial, yet pragmatic role. You are focused on quality and have a clear vision on finance and people. You have strong leadership and planning & coordinating skills. And of course very important: you are passionate about circularity and believe in sustainable and healthy future.
The job profile
As CFO, you will be part of a passionate, experienced, and committed leadership team. You will join the board of directors and together you will realize the strategic goals and guide the organization to grow into the next level. You will further strengthen and professionalize the (finance) organization, while enhancing financial stewardship, transparency, compliance and performance. You lead the finance role both internally as well as externally (reporting to investors and other stakeholders). And very important: You build a top notch, solid business plan and investment memorandum, based on a sound commercial strategy and strategic partnerships. A challenging CFO role with broad responsibilities.
The ideal candidate
- Completed Master’s degree in Finance/ Economics (ideally complemented by an RA or RC degree);
- Relevant experience in an end-responsible finance/CFO role; Ability to build, scale and lead the complete finance function;
- Experience to build sound reporting for internal leadership and external stakeholders;
- Experience in building and maintaining strategic partnerships and leading fundraising efforts, including building a business plan and storytelling;
- Experience with highly innovative business dynamics;
- Excellent team member and stakeholder management;
- Extensive experience in setting up frameworks that create measurable business objectives and unlock actual insight into business progress compared to targets;
- Great communication skills, known for being a good listener and hearing what people need in order to serve them best;
- Business level Dutch and English, fluent in both is a pre;
- Regularly available on-site in Amsterdam.
Heb je interesse?
Wil je meer weten over de functie of het uitgebreide functieprofiel ontvangen neem dan contact op met Kars.