This company is a strong & global player in plant based ingredients; production, trade, warehousing, distribution & sales. The flat dynamic company structure and entrepreneurial culture means people are entrusted with real responsibility, empowered to act proactively, and encouraged to think with their customers and business partners.
HQ in the Randstad plus various regional offices. Curious? Please contact!
The ideal candidate
- University degree in the field of finance or accounting (RC/RA);
- Experienced finance leader with a proven track record. Able and willing to ensure the company always complies with strict accounting, compliance, documentation and reporting requirements;
- 10+ years of work experience in a senior finance role;
- Experience in production/ food/logistics/ commodity trading industry and a strong volatile business is a plus;
- Proven experience in creating a state of the art finance function in which automation, data and digitization play an important role;
- Extensive experience in an end responsible/business oriented finance role in an international setting, ideally somebody who has successfully managed change in a organization;
- Natural leadership skills, able to convince and manage teams in driving Finance Transformations and change programs;
- You are a team builder and experienced in bringing people to a higher level;
- Convincing and know how to create respect through personality and professional knowledge and with an eye for people;
- Knowledge of international ways of working (not only in Europe) and able to adapt plans, strategies and processes accordingly.
You are a self-starting CFO who can have impact based on expertise and personality. Someone who helps local management to achieve the best performance to reach their ambitious growth strategy.
The job profileThe Chief Financial Officer will be end responsible for worldwide financial and fiscal operations, the entire financial functional area and all relating controlling processes and procedures, as well as further developing the finance function.
As part of the Leadership team you are co-responsible for the strategic direction of the company. Drive business performance by providing relevant management information that supports the business in their decision making. You are responsible for the lead and the development of the Finance team.
Heb je interesse?
Wil je meer weten over de functie of het uitgebreide functieprofiel ontvangen neem dan contact op met Elisabeth.