For our client, a Private Equity owned organisation in the telecommunications industry we’re currently looking for a Group Controller.
The newly appointed CFO is looking for an ambitious high energy individual who is eager to join a dynamic and change driven environment and transfers the organization to the next level of finance excellence. As the group controller you will be responsible for the financial group reporting and owns the controlling cycle of the company including monthly financial reporting, forecasting, country business reviews and reports to private equity and banks. Next to that you will support the CFO with the Treasury activities and M&A projects.
The job will be demanding, intense and involves a more than average share of ad hoc requests. You need to be comfortable to operate in areas that are not well structured and where you - with minimal guidance - are expected to create structure and operational excellence. Furthermore the role may evolve over time or it’s expected to take on additional responsibilities as they occur.
The right individual will get energized by the challenge ahead and will have a great and steep learning curve. Above all it will be a rewarding journey with a lot of fun as well!
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage full controlling cycle (Actual, Forecast and Budget);
- Monthly financial consolidation;
- Prepare monthly financial and business reviews with the countries;
- First line analysis of the results;
- Providing the initial insights and guidance for areas for a business dialogue;
- Establish and maintain group accounting policies;
- Prepare board and bank reporting;
- Daily cash management.
Profiel geschikte kandidaat
- At least a Master’s Degree in Finance (preferably Post Master);
- A minimum of 6-8 years relevant working experience;
- Experience in an international, multicultural company;
- Fluent in English;
- As Group Controller you have a high energy, hands-on and a get the job done attitude!
- Pro-active self-starter;
- Proven experience to consistently deliver results in a fast-pace and demanding environment.
€ 70.000 - € 90.000