For a large Dutch multinational in the food production we’re currently looking for a Global Auditor. In the position as Global Auditor you will help the organisation with continuous improvements by assessing the end-to-end processes of the different countries, factories, offices and departments.
POSITION GLOBAL AUDITOR
How could you help building a stronger organisation? Meet the Internal Audit team and learn how they balance business improvements with compliance. Visit different countries, factories, offices, departments, meet new people and experience other cultures and get to know all ins and outs of the organisation. They are value creators. Focusing on audit productivity and continuous improvement, we trust you to come up with solutions and think and act beyond boundaries. You understand the fastest route is not always the best route.
The global team, based in the Netherlands, is working together with local business and independently assessing end-to-end processes. They are social, open and ambitious. Together they support the organisation growing stronger and further shape their own department. Designated as talent pool, the internal audit department of the organisation provides a development position for recruits from the Big-4 or internal employees excited about a next step in their career within the organisation.
Within the young and dynamic Corporate Internal audit team, 18 persons, they like the challenge to improve their business and perform better every day! Are you ready for a second step in your career in such a demanding global role? We are looking for a pragmatic and ambitious Global Auditor.
As Global Auditor you are enthusiastic to:
- Participate in a team to perform full scope business process reviews and other types of engagements such as post-acquisition reviews, fraud investigations, IT reviews and several project related activities;
- Be a sparring partner for auditee and teams;
- Focus on content and quality of work programs;
- Conduct the audit field work, based upon working programs, in close cooperation with an internal audit (senior) manager, consisting of:
- Interviews with supervisory and line personnel within various operations in order to establish the set-up of procedures and practices;
- Examination and test-check various documents, records and transactions;
- Organizing and maintaining supporting audit working papers for review;
- Discussions of audit observations with local process owners;
- Drafting recommendations for resolution of identified issues;
- Assist in the preparation of the audit report;
- Perform other duties as may be required such as assisting during the preparation and scoping of business process reviews and presenting results;
- Facilitate continuous improvement cycle; take ownership for specific projects to further develop the department and processes;
- Guide the team of auditors and provide training on the job for junior auditors.
Aside from contributing to internal audits within a FMCG company, this internal audit position offers the opportunity to develop yourself as a professional in terms of business sense as well.
IDEAL GLOBAL AUDITOR
In order to be successful in this position, we expect the candidate to have the following qualifications:
- Academic level, preferably in Auditing, Economics, Controlling or Business Management studies with a completed CPA education or equivalent (e.g. RA, RO or RC);
- At least 6 years of experience in a business role (fmcg background is preferred) or audit position (BIG-4, operational audit or Internal Audit department);
- Applying internal control principles and accounting standards as well as legal requirements;
- Experience with IFRS and SAP systems is preferred;
- Strong analytical skills, project management skills, problem solving skills, accurate, proactive and result oriented;
- Professional communication and consulting skills in English (and Dutch), writing and verbal, and able to work within different cultures;
- Travel both national and international (20-30% with focus on Europe, Asia and Africa).