Our client is a major international leader in the retail industry with over 5,000 stores worldwide. The listed organisation started out as a family business and has expanded through the years to a business with over 100,000 employees.
For the Corporate Treasury of our client we are currently looking for a Cash Manager. As a Cash Manager you take care of the liquidity and daily Cash Management of the European and American based group companies. Also you will perform project related tasks and in this role you report to the Senior Cash Manager. Furthermore, the Cash Manager is encouraged to drive continuous improvement specifically focusing on improving processes, procedures and increase functionality of the treasury instruments.
The key responsibilities of this position are:
- Cash Management;
- Responsible for setting up new cash pool accounts and integrate entities into the cash pool;
- Operates (global multi-currency) cash pool on a daily basis: initiation and monitoring of sweeps of group companies;
- Support and review group companies on their local cash management;
- Daily management and reporting of cash balances and treasury payments;
- Propose and execute solutions for optimizing the cash management process;
- Oversee all investments products and manage the investment portfolio;
- Identify and propose new investment opportunities.
Financial Risk Management
- Manage FX risks on intercompany loans and select and execute hedging of positions in line with group policy;
- Monitor local money market deals in the system (FX forward, credit lines, overdraft facilities, time deposits etc.).
Reporting / Compliance
- Monthly processing of treasury reports including, cash flow forecasts, (intercompany) loans, investments, FX positions and related analysis;
- Ensure ongoing regulatory compliance policies as well as compliance with corporate policies.
- Assists in preparation of ad hoc reporting.
- Working closely in multidisciplinary teams such as finance, tax and legal and the global treasury department;
- Frequent contact with the local regional and/or country CFO’s of the various companies;
- Frequent contact with external stakeholders such as banks and intermediaries;
- Working in a young team of professionals.
In this position, you will be working in the brand new office of the organisation in the Amsterdam region. There are a lot of training and education possibilities and good career development possibilities.
Profiel geschikte kandidaat
We are looking for a person that is comfortable working in a dynamic and international environment, in a team with pro-active and enthusiastic colleagues.
- Completed Master’s degree;
- At least 5+ years treasury experience;
- Pro-active, result oriented team player;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Able to work accurate;
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize work;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Experience with working with Treasury Management System.
- Intrinsic motivation;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Pro-active team player;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Conceptual, strategic thinker;
- Energy, ambition and drive to succeed - “Makes things happen”;
- Strong analytical skills and metrics focused;
- Hands on;
- Accustomed to achieving results through people;
- Excellent communication skills in writing and verbally.
70.000 - 80.000