For our client, an international and dynamic company, we are currently looking for a Business Controller.
You will support the Financial Advisor for Europe and in addition support the Controller. You will partner with the European Sales Leaders to optimize a sustainable profit & growth agenda with different departments. You will play a key role in developing and supporting the business and financial strategies to support the initiatives for model profit.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Provide input and support to develop long term financial models/business strategies in CE and Wellness for existing resellers as well as new ways of reaching customers.
- Support the gathering of information and inputs required for the quarterly rolling forecasts and monthly financial reporting.
- Develop Reseller specific profitability analysis (margin, pricing, cost to serve)
- Lead projects related to initiatives that will support model profit.
- Perform ROI analysis on significant spend areas (displays, BDF, Other Marketing, Sales Activities, etc.)
- Support training initiatives to ensure GBS and the in-country finance teams are aware of new developments related to new projects/processes or process enhancements (contract changes, promotions, etc.).
- Support overall ad hoc analysis related to Global Wholesale
- Develop a close partnership with GPA, CIS and the Finance Systems group to support a timely and accurate reporting on the key financial and operational metrics for reseller business
- Review and optimize existing processes (dealer bonus pay-outs, margin support calculations, display reporting and tracking, etc)
Experience and achievements to date:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Economics/administration;
- Approximately >4 years relevant experience
“Must have” competencies include:
- Excellent business / financial analysis and evaluation ability;
- Self starting and autonome working experience
- A business professional, comfortable in dealing with and influencing decision makers;
- Well organized with a disciplined approach to evaluating priorities in a fast changing environment;
- Outstanding administration skills with the ability to review and improve systems and procedures with the emphasis on efficiency avoiding bureaucracy;
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written and excellent command of English.
- Will to travel 3 times a month from to Maastricht
Personal characteristics include
- An energetic, “can do” approach;
- Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic;
- Entrepreneurial spirit;
- High degree of integrity and honesty
- A flexible attitude to work. Not afraid to put the hours in and willing to travel.
- Strong Business Partner
- Ability to work across regions and departments
- Strong organizational awareness
- Hands-on knowledge of SAP SRM, SAP ECP, AFO and Host Analytics
- Able to translate complex information into a concise and clear message so that it can be communicated in a remote working environment
- Ability to support recurring requests as well as advise on complex business issues while maintaining an overview of own priorities
- Strong Analytical skills
- Ability to look at details as well as understanding the big picture
- Openness to change and continuous improvement
- Ability to perform an analysis without having all details available