For an entrepreneurial and recognized global quality leader in the Financial Services industry we are currently looking for a Group Consolidation Manager.
With over 2.500 people working from more than 39 offices across 28 jurisdictions worldwide, they pride their selves on creating teams of highly skilled individuals capable of delivering local knowledge, on-the-ground expertise and global excellence.
You will be part of the Group Finance team, which is responsible for group tax, treasury, controlling, systems, internal controls and none of the less, consolidation, external reporting.
Working at this organisation means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. They provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through their local and global Academies.
We are looking for a Group Consolidation Manager who facilitates and supports the growth strategy and further accelerates the professionalization of the Finance discipline post the IPO of the Group in 2015. The Group Consolidation Manager will be based in Amsterdam and reports directly to the Head of Consolidation.
Tasks and responsibilities:
As Group Consolidation Manager you will be responsible for a further professionalization of the integrated Finance discipline and perform and process transactions and work on the following areas:
- Consolidate the group Financial Statements;
- Manage SAP BFC for forecasting, budgeting and actual reporting;
- Participate in the coordination of the external auditor reviews;
- Involvement in special transactions; like M&A transaction accounting & employee stock option plans;
- Communicate with the countries on accounting policies and provide trainings;
- Prepare in – and external reports.
In this role we are looking for an outstanding Accounting Manager with in-depth IFRS knowledge. Someone who is detail oriented, brings an international background, can work with the scope of different offices overseas, in combination with an external focus working with different stakeholders.
We would like to highlight the following requirements:
- A university degree in Economics, preferably with Accounting qualification;
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in Financial reporting & Consolidation within an international environment;
- Familiar with the dynamics of a listed organisation;
- A deep knowledge of the various accounting standards especially IFRS;
- Fluent in English;
- Outstanding analytical skills, but also the ability to see the bigger picture;
- Strong communication skills, able to interface with all levels and disciplines;
- A result oriented and customer focused mentality;
- Good presentation skills, a hands on attitude, prepared to roll up the sleeves;
- A true team player with a proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
The organisation offers a dynamic and exciting working environment. The successful candidate can expect an attractive salary and benefits, in line with the seniority of the position.
Furthermore, the organisation stands for:
- A passionate organisation looking for passionate personalities with a flexible mindset;
- The organisation offers a culture of continuous improvement and seek people open to challenge others and be challenged in return;
- Their diverse range of international environment demand quality and integrity – they look for nothing less in their own people;
- The organisation is dedicated to helping their employees and clients succeed;
- It concerns an international organisation that delivers to the highest international standards;
- The organisation invests in long-term relationships with both their clients and their employees;
- Also they reciprocates your commitment to them both in remuneration as well as an active investment in your talent.